Gear that doesn’t limit your creativity
Improve your workflow efficiency
With SanDisk® QuickFlow™ Technology7, this card optimizes performance for timesaving media offloads with quick transfer speeds up to 200MB/s6 (64GB - 1TB). Pair with the SanDisk Professional PRO-READER SD and microSD to achieve maximum speeds (sold separately).
Shot speeds up to 140MB/s
With shot speeds up to 140MB/s6 the card is perfect for capturing the action as it happens, without missing a beat.
Perfect for 4K UHD video
Sometimes speed is what you need. The SanDisk Extreme PRO SD UHS-I card delivers the performance to capture stunning, uninterrupted 4K UHD video1.
Stunning sequential burst mode shots
Rated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)2, the SanDisk Extreme PRO SD UHS-I card lets you capture sequential burst mode shots without missing a beat.
Durability you can count on
Built for and tested in harsh conditions3, the SanDisk Extreme PRO SD UHS-I card is temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray-proof.
Recover images you accidentally deleted
Includes an offer for RescuePRO® Deluxe 2 year data recovery software4, which lets you restore images you accidentally deleted.
- Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD
- UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
- Card only. See product packaging or www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
- Registration required; Terms and conditions apply.
- For SDXC marketing collateral, please include the following disclosure: Not all devices support SDXC™. Check with device manufacturer for more details.
- [256GB-1TB] Up to 200MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Write speed up to 140MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec. [64-128GB] Up to 200MB/s read speed. Write speed up to 90MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec. [32GB] Up to 100MB/s read speed. Write speed up to 90MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec.
- SanDisk® QuickFlow™ Technology is only available for 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB capacities.
- 30-year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See Warranty | Western Digital