Blazing-Fast Speeds That Deliver Raw 4K Video
When you’re shooting where the action is, the CFexpress® Card Type B unleashes the RAW performance of your gear. With read speeds up to 1700MB/s and write speeds up to 1400MB/s, you’ll get low latency during high-speed recording and an enhanced workflow efficiency that’s far beyond anything existing SanDisk cards deliver. This card enables smooth, RAW 4K video capture with sustainable performance. Backwards-compatible with select XQD® cameras that adopt firmware enabling CFexpress®, the card includes both RescuePRO® Deluxe Recovery Software and a limited lifetime warranty for added peace of mind.
Speeds that surpass other cards
High-speed, consistent recording and enhanced workflow efficiency far beyond existing SanDisk cards are the result of read speeds of up to 1700MB/s and 1400MB/s write speeds
Smooth 4K Video performance
The CFexpress® form factor captures RAW 4K video1 with sustainable, low latency performance in your video recording.
The card is backwards-compatible with select XQD® cameras that adopt firmware enabling CFexpress®, the CFexpress Card Type B bridges existing devices with the future of technology.
Easy file recovery with RescuePRO deluxe software
The card comes with a RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software download offer. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidently deleted (download required.)
Limited lifetime warranty
Enjoy the peace of mind a limited lifetime warranty brings when it comes from SanDisk, a leading brand in imaging card performance.
- 4K video (4096x2160p) support may vary based on host device, file attributes, usage conditions, and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD.
- Backwards compatibility with select XQD® cameras subject to the availability and installation of a camera firmware update provided by the camera manufacturer enabling CFexpress® compatibility.
- Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
- 30-year warranty in Canada, Germany, and regions not recognizing lifetime limited. See www.sandisk.com/wug.
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- Up to 1700MB/s read speed; up to 1400MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.